Information about the project EUMOB
Create an open-source e-learning platform to learn about urban mobility technology.
Promote students / staff mobility.
Create awareness in the younger generation and society about the importance of new efficient and clean mobility systems in urban environments.
Give comprehensive training to young people, in the area of electric urban mobility, not only focusing on new hybrid and electric engines, but also on their impact on mobility and society.
Create a list of suggestions of creating working safety rules for the industry.
- Open educational resources.
- Research on the importance of “Clean Mobility Systems”.
- Recommendations of common safety rules.
- Local conferences
- A final international conference.
- Short-term joint staff training events
- Long-term teaching or training assignments
- Provide a more attractive education and training programs based on ICT methodologies and open educational resources (OER).
- Good practices and awareness on electric urban mobility, aligned with the European project and the EU values.
- Increase understanding and responsiveness to social and environmental problems.
- Opportunity of learning and training in another EU country.
- Access to knowledge that so far was out of our range.
- Good practices and increase awareness on electric urban mobility, aligned with the European project and the EU values.
- Increase their understanding and responsiveness to social and environment problems.
- Increase opportunities for professional development.
- Improve internationalization strategies and reinforce cooperation with partners from other countries.
- Increase synergies and links between the different systems of education, training and youth at national level.
- Better prepared proffessionals that will enhance ORGANISATIONS the education provided.
- Increase awareness on electric urban mobility, aligned with the European project and the EU values.
- Increase awareness on the necessity of safety and intervention protocols and hybrid electric car.